Voice Remedy Drops Review

Hey everyone so today I am going to be talking about the Clyor Voice37 Vocal Booster Drops. These drops are meant to be used to help with croakiness, gruffness, huskiness, and throatiness. They recommend these drops for singers, speakers, teachers, and salespeople but it is available for anyone to use. Listed below are some of the things that the drops are supposed to do. 

My personal experience with the drops are that they are really easy to use and it really helped my throat. I didn't have to clear my throat as much as before and my throat wasn't as scratchy when I woke up like it normally would be. You are able to use these drops in a few different ways. They recommend that you use it once or twice a day (I personally used it once in the morning and once at night). One way you can use it is by taking 1ml of the drops and mix it with 1-2 oz. of water or you can put it directly into your mouth and after drink 1-2 oz. of water. It was formulated by herbalists who used natural ingredients for maximum effectiveness. It is made with just 6 ingredients which are slippery elm bark, fennel seed, fresh horseradish root, thyme herb, celery seed, and horehound herb. It is sold for $34.99 and is available at the link below. I have really enjoyed this product so far and I plan on continuing to use it and until next time xoxo- Shannon
Get it here- https://clyor.com/voice37

Comments

Popular Posts