Joyal Beauty Age Defy Serum Review

Hey everyone today I want to talk to you guys about this knew serum from Joyal Beauty that I have been using the past couple of weeks. So this serum is 72% organic which I really like because I am trying to useless chemicals on my face because my skin is so sensitive and acne prone. It contains ingredients such as organic aloe and witch hazel. Some of the benefits of this serum is:
  •  DOUBLE DUTY EXFOLIATION
  • PROVIDE THE BEST NATURAL NUTRITION TO YOUR SKIN
  • BRILLIANTLY IMPROVE SKIN' HEALTHY LOOK.
  •  PROVIDE INTENSIVE NUTRITION TO DEEPER LAYER OF THE SKIN.
  • PACKED WITH VITAMINS A,B,C,E, SOOTH AND REVITALIZE SKIN.
It has so many amazing benefits for your skin and it also smells really nice as well. It doesn't have a specific scent but I think it has a really fresh and natural scent to it. It is professionally formulated to visibly fade brown spots, freckles, sun spots, acne scars, and uneven skin tone. It is based on multiple effective ingredients that provide synergetic effects, exfoliate and penetrate skin more effectively.- Fade/Remove Age Spots/Brown Spots, Freckles, sun spots, Acne Scars, uneven skin tone, prevent future skin dark spots production. - Reduce skin damage from sun exposure - Botanical extracts provide a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins. 
I have sensitive, acne prone skin like I said previously and this didn't cause my skin to have any type of reaction, it didn't make me break out or my skin to feel like it is burning or numb like some products do so that is a massive plus for me. On Amazon it is $17.99, I think that is a good price for a product that has so many organic ingredients in it. If you want to check it out I will leave the link below and until next time. xoxo- Shannon  https://www.amazon.com/Lightening-Licorice-Joyal-Beauty-Brightening-Serum-Your/dp/B00KQ64AGI/ref=sr_1_10_s_it?s=beauty&ie=1-10&keywords=Glycolic+Acid+Serum
#Serum


Comments

Popular Posts