Furbliss Yellow Multi-functional Grooming Brush Review


Hey everyone today I am doing another review for you all. So I know I just review a brush almost exactly like this just the other day, But this one is for short haired, medium to large sized dogs, while the other one was for long haired, large dogs. So again I want the thank the company for sending me this brush for free to do a review on but I am not getting paid for this review. 
So just like the other brush I really liked this one as well. It left my dog's hair super soft feeling and left it looking really shiny as well. It is made out of 100% silicone so you don't have to worry about it harming your pets skin. You are able to use one side of the brush to stimulate and nourish your pet's coat, and removes sebum and dander from their fur. Using the back of the brush helps to loosen fur and is really effective with removing fur and lint from your clothes, and furniture. So not only does it help you take care of your pet's fur it also helps to keep your clothes and furniture clean. One of my favorite things about it however is that it is dishwasher and washing machine safe so it is easy to clean also.
You can check it out using the link below and until next time xoxo- Shannon.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=38231
#furbliss #vetniquelabs




Comments

Popular Posts