Skinny Blend Weight Loss Shake Review

Hey everyone today I am going to talk about this Skinny Jane Skinny Blend Chocolate Shake mix. So I received this a few weeks ago and I can honestly say I am in love with it. They offer 6 different flavors, which are; Chocolate, Vanilla, Banana, Strawberry, Cookies 'n' Cream, and Cappuccino. I was only able to try the chocolate flavor, but I love it a lot. I am not joking at all when I say that it tastes exactly like a frozen hot chocolate. 
So moving on from how amazing it tastes. Some of the benefits of this drink is; 

  • Absolutely Amazing Taste; Mixes Easily
  • Just 90 calories per serving
  • Safe, high quality ingredients
  • Low Sugar (only 2 grams per serving)
  • 3 grams of healthy fiber
  • 20 grams of protein when mixed with 8 oz. of milk (12 grams per scoop)
  • Increases Energy and Suppresses Appetite
  • Boosts Metabolism and Speeds Weight Loss
  • 30 Shakes per Bag (Just $1.39 per shake)
  • Does NOT contain Caffeine and is Aspartame Free!
I  can really say that it has honestly worked for me. On the days I drank this I didn't eat as much and I wasn't as hungry either. I seemed to feel less tired and I felt more energetic throughout the day as well. I know that I will definitely be repurchasing this for sure, and I will also be trying the other flavors as well. If you want to check it out then I will leave the link below, and until next time xoxo- Shannon.
Get it here-  http://www.skinnyjane.com/skinny-blend-weight-loss-shake 
#skinnyblend


Comments

Popular Posts