Zevrez Women's 3/4 Sleeve Swing Dress Review

Heyy Everyone!!! Today I am going to be talking about the Zevrez 3/4 Sleeve Swing Dress that I got fromhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J2HG8B9 
I love this dress so much!! It is very flattering to the figure and it is SUPER Comfortable to wear. I love the over all fit of the dress and I think that the material is really good quality for such a good price. The dress sizes vary from small to XXL and it has a price range of $13.99 to $16.99 Depending on the size.  There is also 5 different color options so you can have a wide variety of styles. I personally think that this dress would be very flattering for every body type. My favorite part of the dress is that fact that it is super easy to dress up or dress it more casually. I personally wore the dress with a pair of black leggings and a pair of casual flats, But this dress could easily be worn with a pair of leggings and some boots, or just a pair of heels. I will leave the photos of all the color options below and I definitely recommend that you check them out! Thanks for reading and I will talk to you all next time xoxo- Shannon 
Black- 
Blue- 
Red/Black- 
Green- 
Red- 

Comments

Popular Posts