Adjustable Patella Strap Knee Support Brace Review

Hey everyone so today I am going to be talking about this knee brace which I received a few weeks ago. So this is from the brand Sleeve Stars and what it is, is a patella support strap that is supposed to help with recovery for kneecap injuries and pain. It is a very adjustable brace (one size fits all) and it is really soft it isn't itchy or uncomfortable like some can be. I like the fact that it doesn't go over your entire kneecap so it isn't as hot or uncomfortable like some others. One thing that it claims is that it give instant pain relief and I would have to agree with that because it did help my knee stop hurting within just a few minutes of putting it on. One thing I like is that the fit of it allows for more movement. It doesn't cause any restriction while wearing it. The price for this product is $9.99 plus around $5 shipping on amazon and I personally think that this isn't a bad price for the item because I know that some knee braces can be $30 or more. But I think that is it, I will leave the link to this product down below and until next time xoxo- Shannon.
Check it out here- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0725N63XP


Comments

Popular Posts