Furbliss Red Multi-functional Grooming Brush Review

Hey everyone today I am going to review this animal grooming brush. So I would like to start by thanking the company for sending me this for free to do a review on. I am not getting payed to do this review they just sent it to me so I can give my honest opinion on it. So I can 100% honestly say I love this brush. This brush in particular is for long-haired large pets. It is so gentle on my dogs fur and they hate getting their fur brushed but they didn't mind this brush. When I used it they would actually sit down on the couch, and stayed put until I was done brushing them. It is also incredibly easy to clean. It is made from 100% silicone so you are able to easily just wipe it off or if you want to throw it in the dishwasher you are able to because it is also dishwasher safe which is very handy. Some of the things that this brush does is; 
  • Provides deep-cleaning action for your large long-haired pet
  • Use wet or dry - perfect for baths
  • Stimulates and nourishes your pet’s coat
I can honestly say it left my dogs fur looking so shiny and feeling so soft. I will for sure purchase this myself and I love it. 
You can check it out using the link below and until next time xoxo- Shannon. 
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=38233&rel=1
#furbliss #vetniquelabs

Comments

Popular Posts