Mochi Healing toys review


Hey everyone today I want to talk about these Mochi Healing Toys. So the main purpose of these toys is to is to use them like fidget toys. They are supposed to help reduce anxiety attacks and they are also a stress reliever. These toys have honestly been a major life changer for me. I received them about a week ago and I carried one around with me everyday this past week. What I did was anytime I felt anxious or like I was getting overwhelmed I just started to mess with them and play with the toy and before I knew it I had forgotten why I was even anxious to begin with. They really helped me distract my mind and did help calm my anxiety when it would start to act up. 

When you order these you receive 12 of these toys. You receive the following animals; duckling squishy, sheep squishy, panda squishy,chick squishy, Blue mouse squishy, seal squishy, white bear squishy, white rabbit squishy,yellow tiger squishy,cat squishy. You will receive all 12 for $10.87 and I feel like for as many as you get and how much they seem to help that is a really good price for these. I can also say that they are extremely adorable and I can't get over how cute they are. If you are interested in these I will leave the link below and until next time xoxo- Shannon. 
Get them here- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0758GTRRG

Comments

Popular Posts