IBeautyLabs Coconut Scrub Review

Hi everyone, I have another review for you all but this review is on the IBeautyLabs Coconut Scrub. So this Coconut scrub does multiple different things such as exfoliating, nourishing, and smoothing skin. It smells amazing it smells just like fresh coconuts and it reminds me of something really tropical and relaxing. One thing I love about it is that just like the Coffee scrub it is made from 100% natural ingredients. Some other things about it is;
  • Deeply cleans your skin
  • Nourishes and moisturizes skin too
  • Safe for all skin types
  • It is very easy to use
I have really sensitive, and acne prone skin like I have said before and this was so gentle on my skin. I also really liked that it didn't cause my skin to breakout, burn, itch, or become insanely dry or irritated. This product is $14.97 on amazon and I feel like it is definitely worth the money it has really helped to hydrate my skin and make it feel so much softer and smoother.
You can check it out in the link below and until next time xoxo- Shannon
https://www.amazon.com/iBeautyLabs-Face-Scrubs-Coconut-Scrub/dp/B072PTHZJT/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1515801728&sr=8-1&keywords=coconut+body+face+scrub+skin+care+ibeautylabs
#iBeautyLabs #faceScrub #CoconutScrub #followforfollow #likeforlike #neutrogena #Cleanskin #awesome

Comments

Popular Posts