Arabic Coffee Scrub Review


Hey everyone Today I am reviewing this coffee scrub from IBeautyLabs. I love this scrub a lot. It smells amazing (It smells exactly like dark roast coffee and the scent will really wake you up in the morning) and it makes your skin feel so incredibly soft. One of the things that I like most about it is that its made from 100% natural ingredients so you don't have to worry about applying a product that has chemicals to your face or body. I have very sensitive skin and this scrub doesn't make my skin itch, burn, or cause me to break out. So that is a massive plus for me. Some of the other things about it is;
  • Removes dry and dead skin
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Rich with antioxidants
  • Makes your skin smooth and soft
  • Cleans pores and removes impurities
  • Minimizes dark circles
  • 100% natural, paraben and Sulphate free
So personally I think it is a really amazing product and I think that the $14.97 price tag is a great price for it and I would for sure pay that again for this product. 
You can check it out in the link below and until next time xoxo- Shannon 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0725ZCV56
#iBeautyLabs #faceScrub #coffeeScrub #followforfollow #likeforlike #neutrogena #Cleanskin #awesome

Comments

Popular Posts