The Skinny Chick's Cookbook Review


Hey everyone, today I am just going to be doing a review of this cookbook that I just got. The cookbook is The Skinny Chick's Cookbook by Rachel K. Burke. I usually don't really read cookbooks or follow a recipe when cooking but this one looked really interesting to me so I thought I would check it out. It includes not only some really amazing recipes but it also has some really helpful cooking advice as well. I also loved how this book didn't just have recipes for dinner or just for breakfast, there was a huge variety of recipes that would work for everyone.
One of my favorite recipes that was in the book was the German Chocolate Brownies. If you know me you would know that my all time favorite desserts are brownies and German chocolate cake so I was beyond excited when I found this recipe in the book for two of my favorite things put together. I did end up making them and they were absolutely delicious. I wish I would have took a picture to show you how good they looked but I was so excited to try them that I unfortunately completely forgot. But I do plan on possibly making them in a video soon so you will all be able to see them in the video. All of the recipes in the cookbook include all natural ingredients, and they are all quick and easy so anyone will be able to make the recipes in the book. If you want to check it out here is a link to it and I will see you all in my next post. - Shannon
Get the Cookbook here- https://www.amazon.com/Skinny-Chicks-Cookbook-Rachel-Burke/dp/1975899083

Comments

Popular Posts