Zevrez Long Sleeve Deep V Neck Floral Plain Dress


Hey Guys, Today I want to talk about this Zevrez Long Sleeve Deep V Neck Floral Plain Dress. I recently received this from http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H2ZR5SV and I can honestly say that I really like it. The top is a very fitted fit and then just under the breasts it starts to flare out into a very flowy skirt.

The material is very soft and it is a very comfortable fit over all. I love the flowers that are on the dress because it turns a plain, simple dress into something a bit more extravagant.
The dress comes only in one color but it ranges between 5 different sizes; Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, and Extra Extra Large. It is made from 94% polyester, and 6% spandex. I recommend that you get a size bigger due to the tightness throughout the top of the dress and the sleeves.


Over all I think that this is a gorgeous dress and i think it could be worn for a lot of different occasions. The dress is priced on amazon for $15.99 and you get free two day shipping if you have Amazon Prime. If you want to check it out I will leave the link below and I will talk to you all next time! Love- Shannon Danielle


Check it out here- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H2ZR5SV 

Comments

Popular Posts