Zevrez Casual Floral Swing Dress Review

Hey everyone, Today I want to talk about this gorgeous Floral Swing dress from Zevrez, which I recieved from http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FFHQXQL This dress is such a gorgeous cut and the material is so soft. It is made from 95% Polyester and 5% spandex. Just like most of the other dresses from this company it comes in the sizes Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and XX-Large. I definitely recommend that you up-size when you order this dress  because the middle part of the dress where the top and the skirt are sewn together is not very stretchy and is super tight compared to the rest of the dress. Besides the middle part being a bit tight the material of the dress is really soft and super comfortable. I really liked the entire fit of the dress and I think that all three prints that the dress comes in are super pretty.

This dress also comes in tree different colors The black with roses, Black with blue flowers, and Black with red, white, and blue stripes.
If you would like to check it out I will leave the link down below and I will talk to you all next time- Shannon.
Check it out here- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FFHQXQL

Comments

Popular Posts