Sviuse Bath Bombs Gift Set Review

Hello Everybody, Today I want to talk about these bath bombs! I recently discovered the  Sviuse Bath Bomb Gift sets on Amazon and I can honestly say this is probably one of the best things I have discovered. They are handcrafted and made of 100% Natural Ingredients and They smell out of this world. I have never used a bath bomb that has a more powerful scent. The scents are- 
-Strawberry-
-Rose-
-Lemon-
-Jamine-
-Lavender-
-Eucalyptus-
Each one of the bath bombs release not just the scent but a gorgeous color into the water that doesn't stain your tub. They also have Shea Butter in the formula which adds a lot of moisture to your skin. So not only are they very therapeutic, they are also super moisturizing. This gift set would be a perfect gift for any holiday, birthday, or even mother's day. They would be great for not just the adults but the kids as well because the kids would love all of the fun bright colors that the bath bombs release. 
Be sure to check them out using the link below and I will see you all next time! 
xoxo- Shannon
Check them out here-  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MC2695K


Comments

Popular Posts