Natrogix Biotin 10000mcg for Hair Growth for Men and Women Review

Hey everyone, today I want to share with you all this amazing product that I received from the brand Natrogix. This product is a Biotin supplement that promotes hair growth, as well as glowing skin and strong nails. So far I have been using this product for about 2 weeks and I can already see some changes happening. My hair does seem to be getting a bit thicker and my nails are growing out and seem to be a lot stronger. I am really impressed with how much it has helped my nails because I have bitten my nails ever since I was a young child and now that I am an adult and I am trying to grow them out they are super week and brittle. Since I have began taking this supplement my nails are growing out faster and they are growing out feeling a lot stronger and they aren't breaking off with the slightest bit of pressure on them. This product isn't that expensive, for $17.95 you will receive 120 mini- veggie soft gels. You are suppose to take one a day with a meal which is what I have been doing. Once thing that I like is that since the product is in a mini- veggie soft gel form and not in a tablet or capsule for your body can absorb it much easier and faster. I plan on coming back and doing another more indepth review of these after I have finished all of these so in about 4 months roughly and showing you all the before and after pictures of the results. I will leave the link to these down below and until next time. XOXO- Shannon

Get it here-  https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA33ECWRKOD1IOE&field-keywords=biotin

Comments

Popular Posts